Paper-Piece Dozens of Blocks You Never Could Before
• Revolutionary single-foundation technique makes those hard-to-piece blocks easy to assemble with perfect accuracy
• Paper piece Attic Window and Jewel blocks with no Y-seams!
• Simplify your piecing on miniature and small-scale quilts
• Get started right away with full-size foundations for 26 different blocks, each in 2 finished sizes: 2 1/4" and 6"
• Includes complete instructions for a beautiful Flip-Flop sampler quilt
If you're a paper piecer, you're used to flawless accuracy and crisp, sharp points. But what about all those blocks that give you headaches, like Ohio Star, Delectable Mountain, or Attic Window? This new, single-foundation technique is the answer. No more multiple foundations! No more Y-seams! Paper piecing is foolproof when you're a flip-flopper!